Social Media Marketing & ManagementGet your social media strategy working to boost your business.
The Power Of Social Media
Social Media is a very powerful and progressive medium for business to market themselves if, if done correctly.
Consider the fact that most people have at least one form of social media they enjoy, while a large number of those have at two or three types of social interest they engage on such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, to name a few.
Social Media and Your Business
If we just look at the example of Facebook and Twitter, who combined have upwards of 55 million users, we can see the immense capacity for engaging with people in the market space.
However, traditional marketing and advertising techniques simply won’t work in Social Media and most business take a pebbledash approach to promoting themselves in the social domain.
Social Media Marketing
A good social media strategy needs to be well planned and properly executed to ensure you are meeting your target audience, with the right message and at the right time.
Social media is one of the very few areas in marketing that you get to put across the true voice of your business in real time to real people and that makes it an invaluable resource. When it is done correctly it has the potential to grow credibility and reputation.
Differences in Social Media
Just as each person and each business is unique, each type of social media has its own unique strengths. The machine-gun approach to social media and trying to be on every form of it, has its flaws and can be wasteful of valuable time and creative marketing resources, not to mention very expensive for low returns.
Social Marketing Strategy To Boost Business
- We always begin by getting to understand your brand and get to know you as a business. This is the voice that will be heard on social media.
- A social media review will be carried out and an honest report given to you on where you are at and realistic recommendations made as to how to proceed.
- Social Media branding to ensure that your websites and social accounts convey a consistent brand identity.
- Social Media Advertising campaign.
- Use Social Media to strengthen your SEO.
- Training for staff members and departments can be provided.
- Social media polices created and implemented.
- Custom or one off campaigns for events or launches.