Responsive Web Design For Milton Keynes Business
It has been a busy month in the Bombinate Web Design office and we are proud to announce the launch of another beautiful website for our client ASE Removals. Congratulations to the Milton Keynes removal business on their brand new website with a Responsive Web Design.
ASE Removals approached us a few weeks back, in need of a professional design and SEO overhaul. We believe it is important to get to know the business we are designing for and went to meet the team.
A Good Reputation in Milton Keynes
Ironically, ASE Removals were already known to us by reputation, for providing a friendly quality transport service to Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties. And we were not disappointed. The team were very welcoming, friendly and knew their business inside and out. It was clear to us that their new website needed to reflect all of these qualities. The website needed to convey the best qualities of this well-respected company.
A Responsive Web Design Challenge
After a relaxed conversation over a cup of coffee we had a plan in place, but had a very specific challenge for us; they needed the website in double quick time! It was an exciting challenge.
Our Web Development:
- Used Responsive Web Design to build a website that would work nicely on all devices: desktop, tablet and the ever growing range of smart phones.
- Integrated a system that was easy to manage and update ‘inhouse’, at an affordable cost so we agreed on using WordPress, a system we specialise in, for content management.
- Offered a clean, modern feel and continuity of business identity across the web site, allowing ASE Removals to showcase their different types of services.
- Would also provide staff training in using WordPress and in the basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation.
- Employed our expert knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation, to grow the website’s Google Rank.
- Helped in freshening up the brand’s image and create a modern new business logo.
- Echoed the new website across their Social Media channels. We rebranded Facebook and gave training on implementing Facebook into the company’s digital marketing strategy.
What ASE Removals had to say.
“Meeting Patrick and the team took our business to another level within a short period of time!
Patrick was on every detail to make sure the website became SEO friendly unlike our previous web developer…. Patrick would also contact me throughout the process, to discuss the progress with me in detail.
Thank you once again Patrick and team. I am sure you guys are going to help a lot of businesses grow.
I am proud to call you a friend Patrick, you took care of our business like its your own.”
– Ade Kiladejo (Business Owner).
Take a look at the Live Website