Our Commitment to Privacy
At Bombinate Web Design your privacy is very important to us.
Who We Are
Bombinate Web Design Ltd is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (and may be referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). Bombinate Web Design is a company incorporated in England and Wales, Company Number: 10924239.
Our full contact details are:
Bombinate Web Design Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Technology House, 151 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 1LH
We will ensure that all personal information you supply to us is respected and held safely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018.
However, if you are unhappy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We would be very grateful if you could contact us first if you should have a complaint so that we can work with you to try to and resolve it.
The Information We Collect
Bombinate Web Design may collect, store and process personal information about you from a number of sources, during the normal running of our business.
“Personal information” means any information capable of identifying an individual.
We collect your personal information whenever you provide it to us, including through your use and interaction of our website and its associated functions, when you make direct contact with us by phone, email, social media, or in writing, when you hire or purchase our services, or by any other means by which you provide personal information to us.
We will only process (use) your personal information where we have a proper reason to do so and we will always keep requests for information to a minimum.
The personal information we process about you may include details such as:
- Identity Information (first name, surname, username).
- Contact Information (billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone and mobile numbers).
- Financial Details (bank account and payment card details).
- Transaction Details (details about payments or financial tractions).
- Technical Data (login data, IP addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and geographical location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site).
- Profile Data (your username and password, feedback and survey responses).
- Analytical Data (information about how you use our website and services).
- Marketing and Communications (your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences).
Where authorised or permitted by law, we may also obtain personal information about you from third parties such as business partners, credit or fraud checking agencies, affiliates, and other third parties with whom we have had no prior contact.
Bombinate Web Design has a strict policy never to collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive Data refers to data that includes: details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about your health and medical data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions or offences.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only ever use your personal information when legally permitted.
Reasons To Use Your Information
The most common reasons for which we rely on using your personal information are where we:
- have asked for your consent for us to do so.
- have a ‘legitimate interest’ to do so in order to support our business purposes. Our use will be fair and balanced and never unduly impact on your rights.
- have a contract with you or are providing a service that we can only fulfill by using your personal information, e.g. to carry out a task that you have requested.
- have a legal obligation to use or disclose information about you, e.g. we are required by law to provide information under certain circumstances.
Purposes For Using Your Personal Information
Examples of where we might use your personal information and the legal grounds on which we will process this and what our legitimate interests are, where relevant, are described below.
The information we collect may be used in a number of ways, including:
- improving your browsing and functional experience.
- to fulfill orders and requests submitted by you.
- to contact you (via post, email, and any other method you may have chosen) with relevant information to promote our products or services or educate our users on applicable changes therein.
- to contact you if appropriate in regards to a rating or review submitted.
- where appropriate, for market research.
- to better understand you in order to provide relevant, more tailored communications on our products and services.
- protecting the security, legality or integrity of our business.
- And otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
By providing us with your information, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
We analyse and use information collected by our website automatically, and through cookies, beacons, and other technologies, potentially in combination with personal information, to assess the activities of our users and measure the effectiveness of our website and digital marketing materials. We do this on both an individual basis and as aggregated results.
With your consent to this Policy, we may combine the information we collect online from or about you with the information we collect offline from or about you. We will not store your personal data for any purpose for longer than is necessary to fulfill our service to you or as required by law.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent against unauthorized access or unlawful use, maintain information accuracy, and ensure the correct use of your information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information.
How We Secure Your Information
We have put in place appropriate storage and security measures to prevent the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to your personal information, and to ensure that is is not used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed, including:
- only sharing and providing access to your personal information to the minimum extent necessary.
- limiting access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality where appropriate.
- ensuring all technical systems and computers and other storage devices are well-maintained, secure and using appropriate security software appropriate to their function.
- using secure servers to store your personal information.
- requiring proof of identity from any individual who requests access to personal information.
- and using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software or other similar encryption technologies to encrypt any payment transactions you make on or via our website.
Transmission of information (including personal information) over the internet is not entirely secure, and if you submit any information to us over the internet (whether by email, via our website or any other means), you do so entirely at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your transmission of information to us by such means.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the safety and privacy of the very young online is especially important to Bombinate Web Design. For that reason, we do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and no part of our website is designed or intended to solicit information of any kind from children under the age of 13.
Users who are below the age of eighteen (18) should not use the site without permission from their parent or legal guardian. If you are under thirteen, please do not provide your personal information on or to this website.
It is possible that we may unknowingly receive information relating to children under the age of 13 by fraud, misinformation or deception. If we are notified of this, as soon as we have verified the information, we will immediately notify the parent or legal guardian where possible and delete this information from our storage or alternatively obtain the appropriate parental consent to use that information, where we deem it legitimate to the conducting of our business.
If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about children under the age of 13, please do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
Bombinate Web Design will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to carry out the relevant activity. This information may be securely held digitally or in paper files.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data we take into account the following:
- the purpose(s) for which we are processing your personal information, such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or for our legitimate interests.
- the purpose(s) of providing you with the services or information you require or to administer your business relationship with us.
- the sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data.
- the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information, such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by applicable law.
- and whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your personal information, such as your consent.
Under the law of England and Wales, we must keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may legally use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your Legal Rights
The GDPR significantly increases your rights over the personal data Bombinate Web Design holds about you. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
How to Contact Us
Should you require additional information about the Data Protection Officer, have other questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to:
The Data Protection Officer
Bombinate Web Design Ltd.
151 Silbury Boulevard