East Coast Doors owner, Declan Tobin, got in touch with us as they wanted a new website that would coincide with the opening of their new showroom.
We really enjoyed working with Declan, as he is very knowledgeable and passionate about his industry.
We believe, that we combine our client’s knowledge of their business, with our knowledge of design, we can make great websites.
Our Client’s Web Design Brief
East Coast Doors, needed a site that looked well and would allow them to display images of the wide range of doors and staircases that they supply and install.
They needed a site that was easy to navigate but without clutter and was clean and modern in it’s appearance.
They needed to be able to add future images to the website themselves without fuss or having to rely heavily on a developer for every little change.
Here’s How Our Work Helped
- To begin, we created a warm welcoming colour template that would nicely set off their range of quality timbers.
- We built a custom responsive design that would allow their mobile visitors find them on the web.
- Next we created a versatile mega menu with embedded images and even a “contact us” form in the menu bar.
- We used WordPress to make it each to add images and content changes.
- Following that, we built a variety of image galleries for their products.
- Website optimisation was next and we devoted a lot of time to ensuring that the photos were carefully and effectively optimised as not to hamper page speeds and negatively affect the overall rank on Google search.
What East Coast Doors had to say.
“I am very pleased and excited about our new website going live this week. I am really impressed with how easy and straightforward it is to navigate around the site. I am extremely grateful to Patrick Horan at Bombinate Web Design for his meticulous attention to fine detail in making this site for East Coast Doors. I am very confident this site will be very instrumental to our business being successful. I would highly recommend Bombinate to anybody out there looking to create a new website. Again thanks for all your time and effort managing our project, Patrick.
Take a look at the Live Website